The laws is explained as follow:
1. There are men in Guam whose full-time job is to travel the countyside and deflower young virgins, who pay them for the privilege of having sex for the first time. Reason: under Guam Law, it is expressly forbidden for virgins to marry.
2. Most Middle Eastern countries recognize the following islamic law: “After having sexual relations with a lamb, it is a mortal sin to eat its flesh.”
3. In Lebanon, men are legally allowed to have sex with animals, but the animals must be female. Having sexual relations with a male animal is punishable by death.
4. Anywhere in the U.S., it’s illegal to use any live endangered species, except insects, in public or private sexual displays, shows or exhibits depicting cross-species sex. (Insectophiles apparently were successful in their lobbying efforts.)
5. In Bahrain, a male doctor may legally examine a woman’s genitals, but it is forbidden from looking directly at them during the examinations. He may only see their reflection in a mirror.
6. In Hong Kong, a betrayed wife is legally allowed to kill her adulterous husband, but may only do so with her bare hands. (The husband’s lover, on the other hand, may be killed in any manner desired.)
7. In Santa Cruz, Bolivia, it is illegal for a man to have sex with a woman and her daughter at the same time.
8. In the state of Washington there is a law against having sex with a virgin under any circumstances including the wedding night.
9. In Cali, Columbia, a woman may only have sex with her husband, and the first time this happens her mother must be in the room to witness the act.
10. No woman may have sex with a man while riding in an ambulance within the boundaries of Tremonton, Utah. If caught, the woman can be charged with a sexual misdemeanor and “her name is to be published in the local newspaper.” The man isn’t charged nor is his name revealed.
11. In Romboch, Virginia, it is illegal to engage in sexual activity with the lights on.
12. It’s illegal to have sex without a condom in Nevada.
13. It is illegal for any member of the Nevada Legislature to conduct official business wearing a penis costume while the legislature is in session.
14. In Arizona, Florida, Idaho, Indiana, Massachusetts, Mississippi, Nebraska, Nevada, New York, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, South Dakota, Tennessee, Utah, Vermont, Washington D.C. and Wisconsin an erection that shows through a man’s clothing is illegal.
15. No man is allowed to make love to his wife with the smell of garlic, onions, or sardines on his breath in Alexandria, Minnesota. If his wife so requests, law mandates that he must brush his teeth.
16. In Minnesota, it is illegal for any man to have sexual intercourse with a live fish. (Apparently it’s OK for women.)
17. Muslims are banned from looking at the genitals of a corpse. This also applies to undertakers; the sex organs of the deceased must be covered with a brick or piece of wood at all times.
18. An ordinance in Newcastle, Wyoming, specifically bans couples from having sex while standing inside a store’s walk-in meat freezer.
19. The penalty for masturbation in Indonesia is decapitation.
20. Hotels in Sioux Falls, South Dakota, every room is required to have twin beds. And the beds must always be a minimum of two feet apart when a couple rents a room for only one night. And it’s illegal to make love on the floor between the beds!